Spring 2017 – Full Team
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
Registration is NOW OPEN
- Regular Season starts the week of April 10th
- Double Header Weekend is April 29th and 30th (9u/11u play Saturday and 10u/12u play Sunday)
- Season ends with All City Tournament Friday June 9th thru Sunday June 11th (** season may extend due to field availability and/or make up games if needed)
Register on or before March 16th: Coaches please see below how to register your team
- 9u Full Team $1,800.00 after March 16th $2,000.00
- 10u Full Team $1,800.00 after March 16th $2,000.00
- 11u Full Team $2,000.00 after March 16th $2,200.00
- 12u Full Team $2,000.00 after March 16th $2,200.00
Format: CLICK HERE for league rules
- Game days 9u & 11u Mondays and Wednesday and 10u & 12u Tuesdays and Thursday
- Register for the age level you will be playing in
- There will be two divisions for 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U ( American and National) Coaches and members of the SIYB board will have a discussion about the competitive level of their team and decide if the team will participate in the American division or the National division. The goal is to have teams play with like competition.
- All players will be registered in both Cal Ripken and Pony which will make them eligible for all stars.
COACH – HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- NEW TEAM SIGN-UP PROCESS – CLICK HERE
- Full Team registration must be completed online with credit card payment, check payment no longer available.
- If you need assistance with registration please email email@example.com
- Teams will provide their own uniforms
- When – Tuesday March 21st 6:00 pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall 1221 N. Howard (google map)
- Who – All 9-12U coaches
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is Friday April 3rd
ATTENTION: Full Team Players, you will receive a personal invite email thru bonzi from your coach, once the team has been fully registered.
All full team registrations must be completed online with credit card payment. No paper registration is available.