Spring 2020 – Full Team
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE MARCH 12th:
**coaches please see below how to register your team
- 9u Full Team $2,040.00
- 10u Full Team $2,040.00
- 11u Full Team $2,220.00
- 12u Full Team $2,220.00
- Regular Season starts the week of April 13th
- Double Header Weekends are: April 18-19 AND April 25-26, (9u/11u play Saturday and 10u/12u play Sunday)
- Photo Day is Weekend of April 25-26
- Season ends with All City Tournament Friday, June 12 thru Thursday, June 18
- ** season may extend due to field availability and/or make up games if needed
- 9u & 11u game days Mondays and Wednesday
- 10u & 12u game days Tuesdays and Thursday
- May 16-17 will be used as a makeup weekend if needed.
- Register for the age level you will be playing in
- There will be two divisions (if numbers allow) for 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U ( American and National) Coaches and members of the SIYB board will have a discussion about the competitive level of their team and decide if the team will participate in the American division or the National division. The goal is to have teams play with like competition.
- All players will be registered in both Cal Ripken and Pony which will make them eligible for all-stars.
- CLICK HERE for league rules
COACH – HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- Team Signup Process – CLICK HERE new process coming soon
- Full Team registration must be completed online with credit card payment
- If you need assistance with registration please email email@example.com
- Teams will provide their own uniforms
- When – March 30th at 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall 1221 N. Howard (google map)
- Who – All 9-12U coaches
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- April 6th
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS – SIYB is now using sports connect as our new registration portal.
Login or create account CLICK HERE
ATTENTION: PLAYERS DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER THRU THIS WEBSITE.
A TEAM INVITE WILL COME DIRECTLY FROM YOUR COACH.
All full team registrations must be completed online with credit card payment. No paper registration is available.