Spring 2019 – Full Team
Registration is OPEN
Register on or before March 14th: Coaches please see below how to register your team
- 9u Full Team $2,040.00
- 10u Full Team $2,040.00
- 11u Full Team $2,220.00
- 12u Full Team $2,220.00
- Regular Season starts the week of April 8th
- Double Header Weekends are: April 20 (9u & 11u) AND April 27-28, includes photo day (9u/11u play Saturday and 10u/12u play Sunday) NO GAMES ON APRIL 21st.
- Season ends with All City Tournament Friday, June 7 thru Wednesday, June 12 (** season may extend due to field availability and/or make up games if needed)
Format: CLICK HERE for league rules
- Game days 9u & 11u Mondays and Wednesday and 10u & 12u Tuesdays and Thursday
- Register for the age level you will be playing in
- There will be two divisions (if number of teams allow) for 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U ( American and National) Coaches and members of the SIYB board will have a discussion about the competitive level of their team and decide if the team will participate in the American division or the National division. The goal is to have teams play with like competition.
- All players will be registered in both Cal Ripken and Pony which will make them eligible for all stars.
COACH – HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- TEAM SIGN-UP PROCESS – CLICK HERE
- Full Team registration must be completed online with credit card payment, check payment no longer available.
- If you need assistance with registration please email email@example.com
- Teams will provide their own uniforms
- When – March 19th at 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall 1221 N. Howard (google map)
- Who – All 9-12U coaches
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is April 1st
ATTENTION: Full Team Players (do not register thru the website), you will receive a personal invite email thru bonzi from your coach, once the team has been fully registered.
All full team registrations must be completed online with credit card payment. No paper registration is available.