Spring 2020 – Full Team
Register on or before March 12th: Coaches please see below how to register your team
- 9u Full Team $2,040.00
- 10u Full Team $2,040.00
- 11u Full Team $2,220.00
- 12u Full Team $2,220.00
- Regular Season starts the week of TBD
- Double Header Weekends are: April 18-19 AND April 25-26, (9u/11u play Saturday and 10u/12u play Sunday)
- Photo Day is Weekend of April 25-26
- Season ends with All City Tournament Friday, June 5 thru Thursday, June 11 (** season may extend due to field availability and/or make up games if needed)
Format: CLICK HERE for league rules
- Game days 9u & 11u Mondays and Wednesday and 10u & 12u Tuesdays and Thursday
- May 16-17 will be used as a makeup weekend if needed.
- Register for the age level you will be playing in
- There will be two divisions (if number of teams allow) for 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U ( American and National) Coaches and members of the SIYB board will have a discussion about the competitive level of their team and decide if the team will participate in the American division or the National division. The goal is to have teams play with like competition.
- All players will be registered in both Cal Ripken and Pony which will make them eligible for all-stars.
COACH – HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- TEAM SIGN-UP PROCESS – CLICK HERE
- Full Team registration must be completed online with credit card payment, check payment no longer available.
- If you need assistance with registration please email email@example.com
- Teams will provide their own uniforms
- When – TBD
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall 1221 N. Howard (google map)
- Who – All 9-12U coaches
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
ATTENTION: Full Team Players (do not register thru the website), you will receive a personal invite email thru bonzi from your coach, once the team has been fully registered.
All full team registrations must be completed online with credit card payment. No paper registration is available.