Spring 2018 – Inland NW Sign Up (Ages 8-12)
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
Registration will open mid January 2018
- Regular Season starts the week of April TBD
- Season ends with All City Tournament, Friday June TBD thru Sunday June TBD. (** season may extend due to field availability and make up games)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE MARCH TBD : personal requests for coaches or players will not be guaranteed after March TBD
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your player’s division
- 10u (ages 8,9,10)) $ per player, after March TBD $ per player
- 12u (ages 10,11,12) $ per player, after March TBD $ per player
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. (No Draft) If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby.
GAME INFORMATION: CLICK HERE for league rules
- 10u INW- game days Monday and Wednesday or Friday
- 12u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday or Saturday
- 14 games, includes tournament, games start times 6pm, tournament game times may vary
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times before games starts and then will vary based on the coach.
- Coaches will notify their players once they have received their roster from the Coaches meeting March TBD
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, game pants, and belt
- When – TBD
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All 10u and 12u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is TBD
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.