Spring 2020 – Inland NW Sign Up (Ages 8-12)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE MARCH 5th (Registration could close before March 5th if we reach capacity): Personal requests for coaches/players will not be guaranteed after March 5th
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your player’s division
- 10u (ages 8,9,10)) $155 per player, after March 5th, $175 per player **NEW** Limited to 250 10u players, registration will close when filled
- 12u (ages 10,11,12) $165 per player, after March 5th, $185 per player **NEW** Limited to 250 12u players, registration will close when filled
- Based on availability, registration could close before March 5th
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. (No Draft) If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby.
- Regular Season starts the week of TBD
- Double Header Weekend & Photo Day April 27th-28th
- Season ends with All City Tournament, Friday June 5- Thursday, June 11. (** season may extend due to field availability and make up games. City Championship dates could shorten due to field availability and number of teams)
GAME INFORMATION: CLICK HERE for league rules
- 10u INW- game days Monday and Wednesday or Friday
- 12u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday or Saturday
- 14 games, includes tournament, game start times 6pm, tournament game times may vary
- There will be one double header weekend April 25-26. This is also Picture Day.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times before games start and then will vary based on the coach.
- Coaches will notify their players once they have received their roster from the Coaches Meeting on TBD
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, game pants, and belt
- When – TBD
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All 10u and 12u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is TBD
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you.
**NEW** Limited to 250 10u players, registration will close when filled
**NEW** Limited to 250 12u players, registration will close when filled
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.