Summer 2018 – Inland NW Sign Up (Ages 8-15)
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
Registration will open mid March 2018
- Regular Season starts week of June TBD
- Season ends with City Championship Tournament the weekend of TBD (** season may extend due to make up games/ field availability)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE May TBD: request for specific coach or team placement may not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your player’s division
- 10u INW (ages 8,9,10) $125 per player, after May 18th $145 per player
- 12u INW (ages 10,11,12) $135 per player, after May 18th $155 per player
- 15u INW (ages 13,14,15) $145 per player, after May 18th $165 per player
We assign players based off of high school area chosen in registration. (NO draft). If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby.
GAME INFORMATION: CLICK HERE for league rules
- 10u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 12u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 15u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 10 games, includes tournament, games start times 6pm, tournament games times may vary
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times before games starts and then will vary based on the coach.
- Coaches will notify their players once they have received their roster from the Coaches meeting
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, game pants, and belt
- When – TBD
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) ATTENTION NEW LOCATION
- Who – All 10u, 12u and 15u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is TBD
Please do not register here for softball, this page is for baseball. Please register under the softball tab on the homepage of our website. Thank you
IF YOU ARE A 13U FULL TEAM PLAYER, DO NOT REGISTER HERE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEAM INVITE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR COACH VIA EMAIL.
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office