Summer 2019 – Inland Northwest Sign Up
Registration will open around March 15th
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE May 16th: request for specific coach or team placement may not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your player’s division
- 10u INW (ages 8,9,10) $135 per player, after May 16th $155 per player
- 12u INW (ages 10,11,12) $145 per player, after May 16th $165 per player
- 15u INW (ages 13,14,15) $155 per player, after May 16th $175 per player
- Regular Season starts week of June 17th
- Season ends with City Championship Tournament the weekend of August 2-4 (** season may extend due to make up games/ field availability)
CLICK HERE for league rules
- 10u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 12u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 15u INW- game days Tuesday and Thursday
- 10 games, plus tournament, games start times 6pm, tournament game times may vary
We assign players based off of high school area chosen in registration. (NO draft). If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times before games start and then will vary based on the coach.
- Coaches will notify their players once they have received their roster from the Coaches meeting
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, game pants, and belt
- When – May 30th at 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N Howard St
- Who – All 10u, 12u and 15u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms, and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is June 7th
Please do not register here for softball, this page is for baseball. Please register under the softball tab on the homepage of our website. Thank you
IF YOU ARE A 13U FULL TEAM PLAYER, DO NOT REGISTER HERE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEAM INVITE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR COACH VIA EMAIL.
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office