Fall 2020 Inland Northwest
Slowpitch Softball (Ages 8 – 12)
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MID-June 2020
EARLY REGISTRATION AND PRIORITY PLACEMENT ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 20th:
**Requests for a coach or team placement will not be guaranteed after the deadline registration date
- 10U (ages 8,9,10) $110 per player
- 12U (ages 10,11,12) $110 per player
REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 20th
- 10U (ages 8,9,10) $130 per player
- 12U (ages 10,11,12) $130 per player
- 14U (ages 12,13,14) $130 per player
- Regular Season starts Saturday, September 12th and Saturday, October 10th.
- Season may extend due to weather conditions or field availability)
- Fall Championships are October 10th
- 10u-12u: Games are Double Headers
- Each team will play two games per Saturday for 5 weeks (10 total games)
- 8 Games will be Scheduled.
- Games on October 10th will be scheduled at a later date based on standings.
- There will be one umpire per game.
Players are assigned to teams based off the high school area chosen in registration. If there is no team in that area, we will assign to the closest team. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- SIYS does not provide practice space for fall league
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Visor and Jersey Top (no pants)
- There will be no coaches meeting
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags prior to Labor Day
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is September 3rd