Summer 2018 Inland Northwest Softball
[Ages 8 to 14]
Registration will open Mid March
- Season Opening Jamboree: Saturday June 16th at Franklin Park.
- [the season opening kick off jamboree will be replacing the tournament this year]
- Depending on the number of teams in the INW league, some games may also be on Friday night
- 8U will be at Andrew Rypien Field
- Regular Season starts Monday, June 18th
- No games Wednesday July 4th
- Season ends the week of July 23rd ( season may extend due to weather conditions or field availability)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE May 17th: requests for coach or team placement will not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
**Softball age is based on age as of 12/31/17 [see age chart at bottom of page]
10U [ages 8,9,10]: $115 per player, after May 17th $135 per player
12U [ages 10,11,12]: $135 per player, after May 17th $155 per player
14U [ages 12,13,14]: $145 per player, after May 17th $165 per player
- 10U: game days Monday and Wednesday
- 12U: game days Monday and Wednesday
- 14U: game days Monday and Wednesday
- 10 games, start time @ 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based off the high school area chosen in registration. If there is no team in that area, we will assign to the closest team. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Visor, Jersey & Pants
- When – Thursday May 24th @ 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) ATTENTION NEW LOCATION
- Who – All 10U, 12U & 14U INW Softball Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is the week of June 8th
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office