Player and Coach registration is now open for the 2014 season.
- For the 2014 Spring season we will only be accepting individual registrations in our Inland NW divisions: Draft, Coach Pitch and T-Ball. We will not be accepting individual registrations in our Pony and Babe Ruth Divisions. If youare not already on a team, you will sign up for the Inland Northwest: Draft, Coach Pitch or T-Ball Division.
- If you don’t already have a Bonzi account you will need to create one.
- All players and coaches need to register individually.
- PONY and BABE RUTH Divisions – For full teams in the Pony and Babe Ruth divisions, register individually online or with the paper form. Do not pay at the time of registration. Instead, pay your coach and they will register the team and write one check for the full amount.
- INLAND NORTHWEST DIVISIONS – All players will register individually and pay at the time of registration. If you want to pay by check, mail or bring in your check and registration form to our office located at 800 N. Hamilton Suite #201, Spokane, WA 99202. Put any special requests (coach request, want to play with a friend, etc.) in the additional information box.
Download and print the registration and concussion form. Bring in or mail the form and check to Spokane Indians Youth Baseball – 800 N. Hamilton Suite #201 Spokane, WA 99202. For questions please call (509) 321-1999.