Spring 2022 – INW Softball Sign Up (Ages 8-14)
WA State Covid Update
State of Washington (LINK) – Order of Secretary of Health (updated September 13, 2021)
SEASON DATES: APRIL 1st – May 22nd
- Practices can start April 1st, but not mandatory to attend during Spring Break
- Regular Season starts the week of April 18th (10 season games)
- Double Header & Picture Day Weekend May 7th & 8th
- Season ends with ALL CITY Championship (2 game guarantee) May16th-May 22nd
- Season may extend due to field availability and make up games.
Register on or before March 3rd for priority placement. Coach request and player requests may not be available after the deadline. **Registration after March 3rd will be a waitlist registration.
DIVISIONS & FEES:
- 10u (ages 8,9,10 as of 12/31/2021) $115 per player
- 12u (ages 10,11,12 as of 12/31/2021) $135 per player
- 14u (ages 12,13, 14 as of 12/31/2021) $145 per player
- 10u INW- game days Tuesdays and Thursdays or possible Friday
- 12u & 14u INW- game days Monday and Wednesday or possible Saturday
- 10 games (plus 2 game guarantee tournament), game times 5:30pm or 6pm, weekend game times may vary
- CLICK HERE for league rules
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. (No Draft) If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach and can start as early as April 1st.
- Most teams practice 2-3 times before games start and then will vary depending on the coach.
- Coaches will contact their players once they have received their roster from the coaches
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Visor, jersey, and pants
- When – March 22nd at 6:00pm
- Where – ZOOM
- Who – All 10u – 14u Softball Coaches
- Gear bag, uniforms & Supply Pick Up at SIYB Storage: March 24th-25th.
- Gear bag turn in at SIYB Storage TBD
- A Volunteer Head Coach is needed before a team starts – All SIYB coaches are volunteers. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coach background check HERE
- Coaches contact registered players after receiving their roster from the coaches meeting, please be patient for this contact.
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is March 31st
Blue Sombrero Sports Connect – LOGIN /CREATE your account to register HERE