Spring 2017 Bambino Buddy Ball
Registration will open mid January
ANNOUNCEMENT-SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
- Parents – please call or e-mail Leslie with any questions on how to sign your player up for this division.
- Coaches – please contact Leslie so she can schedule your team for their Buddy Ball Day. Teams will be scheduled on a first come basis.
- Click here for general information> Buddy Ball Information
Leslie – 251-2588 or email: email@example.com
NEW FAMILY ORIENTATION/DROP IN REGISTRATION
- Location: 5 Mile Round Table Pizza, Five Mile Plaza (google map)
- PreSeason Parent Orientation Tuesday March 6th @ Five Mile Round Table Pizza 6:00 pm
- Pre Season Parent Orientation Tuesday March 27th @ Five Mile Round Table Pizza 6:00 pm
- PreSeason Parent Orientation Monday April 17th @ Five Mile Round Table Pizza 6:00 pm
- Opening Ceremony Saturday May 12th
- Practices start the week of April 30th
- All games but opening day will be as scheduled
- Last game day is June 18th
- Banquet day June 19th
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE April 13th:
- Registration fee $35.00
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2 times a week before the season starts, and then one day per week after games start volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the final preseason coaches meeting on April 24th
SIYB Buddy Ball Division UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Major league themed jersey, hat, and baseball pants. Parents must provide shoes and glove.
- When – Tuesday February 20th @ 6:00 pm,Tuesday March 20th @ 6:00 pm,Tuesday April 17th @ 6:00 pm
- Where – Round Table Pizza Five Mile Plaza
- Who – All Coaches & Assistant Coaches
- Agenda to be determined per meeting
- If you are interested in coaching, please contact Leslie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final schedule will be posted by April TBD
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR OUR 2018 SEASON, PLAY BALL !!!
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office