Spring 2019 T-Ball/Coach Pitch (Ages 4-8)
6u T-ball registration is closed – teams are full
6U Coach Pitch – limited spots in the Shadle Park or Valley area only.
8u Coach Pitch – limited spots in the Lakeside (9 Mile) or South Hill area only
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your child’s name, birthday (mm/yy) and the possible spot that is open from list above. Emails will be responded to within 2 business days.
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE March 28th: personal requests for coaches/players will not be guaranteed after March 28
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your player’s division
- T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player, after March 28th $125 per player
- 6u Coach Pitch (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player, after March 28th $125 per player
- 8u Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $105 per player, after March 28th $125 per player
- Regular Season starts Monday, April 22nd and ends the week of May 20th (**season may extend due to field availability and makeup games)
- Games at Avista & Team Picture Day: Saturday, April 27th – Games on outfield grass and team and individual pictures.
GAME INFORMATION: click here for t-ball and coach pitch rules
- 6u T-Ball and Coach Pitch – game days Mondays/Wednesdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games, game start times 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area, then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 1-2 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting on April 9th.
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – April 9th @ 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All t-ball, 6u and 8u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is April 15th
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.