Spring 2020 Coed T-Ball/Coach Pitch (Ages 4-8)
Registration will open mid January 2020
EARLY REGISTRATION AND PRIORITY PLACEMENT ON OR BEFORE MARCH 19th:
**personal requests for coaches/players will not be guaranteed after March 19
- 6u Coed T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player
- 6u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player
- 8u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $105 per player
REGISTRATION AFTER MARCH 26th:
- 6u Coed T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $125 per player
- 6u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 4,5,6) $125 per player
- 8u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $125 per player
- Avista Stadium Game Day: April 25th – Games at Avista & Team Picture Day: Games on the outfield grass
- Regular season starts Monday, April 20th and ends the week of May 25th
- Season may extend due to field availability and makeup games
- 6u T-Ball and Coach Pitch – game days Mondays/Wednesdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games (includes a game at Avista Stadium), game start times 6pm
- CLICK HERE for t-ball and coach pitch rules
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area, then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 1-2 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting on TBD.
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – April 2nd at 6pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All t-ball, 6u and 8u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is April 14th
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.