Spring 2018 – T-Ball & Coach Pitch (Ages 4-8)
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
Registration will open mid January 2018
- Opening Ceremony at Avista Stadium TBD – Opening day includes game and team pictures
- Regular Season starts Monday TBD ends the week of TBD (**season may extend due to field availability and make up games)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE March TBD: personal requests for coaches or players will not be guaranteed after March TBD
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your players division
- T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $ per player, after March TBD $ per player
- 6u Coach Pitch (ages 4,5,6) $ per player, after March TBD $ per player
- 8u Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $ per player, after March TBD $ per player
GAME INFORMATION: click here for t-ball and coach pitch rules
- 6u T-Ball and Coach Pitch – game days Mondays/Wednesdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games, game start times 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 1-2 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting on April tbd
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – tbd
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All t-ball, 6u and 8u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is tbd
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.