Spring 2018 – T-Ball & Coach Pitch (Ages 4-8)
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email email@example.com or call 509-321-1999.
Registration will open mid January 2018
- Opening Day at Avista Stadium: April 21st – Opening day includes game and team pictures
- Regular Season starts Monday, April 23rd and ends the week of May 21st (**season may extend due to field availability and make up games)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE March 29th: personal requests for coaches or players will not be guaranteed after March 29
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your players division
- T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player, after March 29th $125 per player
- 6u Coach Pitch (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player, after March 29th $125 per player
- 8u Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $105 per player, after March 29th $125 per player
GAME INFORMATION: click here for t-ball and coach pitch rules
- 6u T-Ball and Coach Pitch – game days Mondays/Wednesdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games, game start times 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in the registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 1-2 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting on April 9th
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – April 9th at 6:00pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N. Howard
- Who – All t-ball, 6u and 8u Coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is April 16th
After registering please wait for your Coach to contact you
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.