Summer 2017 – Coed T-Ball & 8u Coach Pitch
Online Registration CLOSED
6u t-ball – Teams are full
8u Coach Pitch – We have limited spots in the Ferris/LC. If you want to register, please email email@example.com with your child’s name, birthdate, age group (8u), and the area you want to register in.
ANNOUNCEMENT – SIYB and SYSA has moved to a new location. The new address is 1221 N. Howard, located in the SYSA Bingo Hall and Event Center across from the Spokane Arena. The SIYB office entrance is on the North side of the building. Please DO NOT enter thru the Bingo entrance or the side street entrance. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (Fall/Winter hours 10am – 4pm). If you need to contact us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-321-1999.
- Opening Ceremony at Andrew Rypien Field Saturday June 17th
- Opening Day includes a league game and team pictures
- Regular Season starts June 19th
- Season ends week of July 28th ** season may extend due to field availability and weather conditions
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE May 18th: request for specific coach or team placement may not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
Please see age chart at the bottom of this page to determine your players division
- 6u COED-T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $95 per player, after May 18th $115 per player
- 8u Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $95 per player, after May 18th $115 per player
GAME INFORMATION: click here for t-ball and coach pitch rules
- 6u Coed T-Ball – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games, game start times 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – May 30 2017 6:00pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) ATTENTION NEW LOCATION
- Who – All 6u and 8u baseball & softball coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is Friday June 9th
Please do not register here for softball, this page is for baseball. Please register under the softball tab on the homepage of our website. Thank you
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office