Summer 2019 COED
6u T-Ball & 8u Coach Pitch (Ages 4-8)
Registration will open mid March
EARLY REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE MAY 23rd:
**request for specific coach or team placement may not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
- 6u Coed T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $105 per player
- 8u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $105 per player
REGISTRATION AFTER MAY 23rd:
- 6u Coed T-ball (ages 4,5,6) $125 per player
- 8u Coed Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $125 per player
- Opening Day TBD: Games at Andrew Rypien Field & Team Picture Day
- Regular Season starts June 25 and ends week of July 29
- Season may extend due to field availability and weather conditions
- 6u Coed T-Ball – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 8u Coach Pitch – game days Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 10 games (includes Opening Day game), game start times 6pm
- CLICK HERE for t-ball and coach pitch rules
Players are assigned to teams based on the high school area chosen in registration. If there is no team directly in the player’s area then we will assign to a team that is nearby. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting on TBD
SIYB UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Hat, dri-fit jersey, and game pants
- When – June 11 at 6:00pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map) 1221 N Howard
- Who – All 6u and 8u baseball & 8u softball coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is June 14th
Please do not register here for softball, this page is for baseball. Please register under the softball tab on the homepage of our website.
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office