Summer 2018 8U Coach Pitch [Ages 6-8]
- Season Opening Jamboree: Andrew Rypien Field, Saturday June 16th
- Regular Season starts Monday June 18th
- Season ends the week of July 23rd (season may extend due to makeup games or weather conditions)
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE May 17th: request for specific coach or team placement may not be guaranteed after deadline registration date
Please check age chart at bottom of page to determine player age division
- 8U Coach Pitch (ages 6,7,8) $105 per player, after May 17th $125 per player
- Game days Monday and Wednesday
- 10 games, game start times 6pm
Players are assigned to teams based off the high school area chosen in registration. If there is no team in that area, we will assign to the closest team. Each team will be assigned a home field in their area where they will play at least half of their games. We will make every attempt to schedule other games as close to home as possible. Depending on the number of teams in each area, we may not be able to avoid scheduling games in another part of town.
- Practice day and field location will be scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Most teams practice 2-3 times a week before the season starts, and then practice may vary depending on volunteer coach.
- Coaches will contact players once they receive their roster from the coaches meeting
SIYS UNIFORM INCLUDES:
- Visor, Jersey & Pants
- When – Thursday May 24th @ 6:00pm
- Where – SYSA Bingo Hall (google map)
- Who – All 8U softball coaches
- Coaches will receive player rosters, uniforms and gear bags
- What kind of bat does my child need? CLICK HERE
- Estimated release is the week of June 8th
*Participants registered on or before the registration deadline will receive priority placement on teams. Participants registered after this deadline will only be placed on teams if space is available.
Or Print this form and Submit to the SIYB Office