Best in the Northwest 2020
SIYB has implemented a Stay to Play policy for all of our tournaments. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all traveling teams need to utilize official Tournament hotels available through the Event Connect by RoomRoster software. Out of town teams (teams more than 80 miles from Spokane) will be required to book through the Event Connect by RoomRoster Software.
- June 5-7, 2020
- NO GATE FEES
- Game Balls Provided
- Shirts and Plaques for Champions (Shirts for Finalists)
- Click Here > WHO CAME IN 2019
- Click Here > Who’s coming in 2020
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
- Dwight Merkel – 10u-13u (google map)
- Franklin Park 10u-13u (google map)
- Chief Garry – 10u (google map)
- Clark Park – 11u/12u (google map)
- Shadle Park High School -9u/16u/19u (google map)
- Roger’s High School – 14u (google map)
CLASS / TOURNAMENT RULES
- Competitive / Open – 3 game guarantee
- Click here for rules> 2020 TOURNAMENT RULES
- 9u – 46′ pitching (no mounds), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 10u – 46′ pitching (no mounds), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 11u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 12u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 13u – 54′ pitching, 80′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 14u – 60′ 6″ pitching, 90′ bases. lead offs ok, BBCOR only
- 16u- 60′ 6″ pitching, 90′ bases. lead offs ok, BBCOR only
- 19u- 60′ 6″ pitching, 90′ bases. lead offs ok, BBCOR only
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES:
Game Balls are Provided with Registration
- 9u- $495 max teams 9
- 10u- $495 max teams 12
- 11u- $595 max teams 12
- 12u- $595 max teams 18
- 13u- $595 max teams 21
- 14u- $670 max teams 9
- 16u- $670 max teams 9
- 19u- $670 max teams 9
Registration will officially close 3 weeks (May 9th) prior to the tournament start date, or when max teams has occurred.
GATE FEE: NONE
- Championship Bracket – Team trophy and T-Shirts for top two teams
- Consolation Bracket – Team trophy for first place in the consolation bracket
- Baseballs included with entry fee
- Coaches, please email email@example.com your roster before May 29th
- Concessions will be available at Dwight Merkel.
Best in the Northwest Events
1) Home Run Derby – Each team may enter one player. There will also be a wild card available for each age group. A winner from each wild card age group will also be entered into the derby.
2) Around the Horn – Each team will enter 4 players
3) Accuracy Throw – Anyone not competing in the other two competitions is eligible to participate.
All teams will be required to submit their rosters one week prior to start of the tournament. Rosters (complete with players’ full names, DOB, and jersey numbers) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes to team roster must be submitted to the Tournament Table prior to team’s first game.
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball has partnered with Event Connect by RoomRoster for all aspects of tournament management for the Best in the Northwest Tournament. The Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System is a convenient online web and mobile application built to handle registration, hotel accommodations for travel teams along with scoring and scheduling.
Upon registration, a Team Profile is created for each team in the Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System. Team Managers seeking hotel accommodations can request any hotel of their choice to book through the Team Profile. Once the hotel is contracted and ready for booking, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms.
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via email@example.com
Best of luck at the tournament!
Click red box below to register online
A printer friendly form for registration is no longer available. To register, please click the link above.