Memorial Day Super Bash 2019
SIYB has implemented a Stay to Play policy for all of our tournaments. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all travelling teams need to utilize official Tournament hotels available through the Event Connect by RoomRoster software. Out of town teams (teams more than 80 miles from Spokane) will be required to book through the Event Connect by RoomRoster Software.
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
- Dwight Merkel (google map) – 11u,12u 13u
- Franklin Park (google map) – 11u, 12u, 13u
- Chief Garry (google map) – 11u
- Clark Park (google map) – 11u/12u
- Plantes Ferry (9u/10u)
- Shadle Park High School – 14u
- Rogers High School – 14u
CLASS / TOURNAMENT RULES
Competitive / Open – 4 GAME GUARANTEE
- Click here for rules> 2019 TOURNAMENT RULES
- 9u – 46′ pitching (no mound), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 10u – 46′ pitching (no mound), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 11u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 12u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 13u – 54′ pitching, 80′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 14U – 60′ 6″ pitching, 90′ bases. lead offs ok, BBCOR only
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES:
Game Balls are provided with registration
- 9u- $515 max teams 8
- 10u- $515 max teams 12
- 11u- $615 max teams 16
- 12u- $615 max teams 16
- 13u- $615 max teams 20
- 14u- $675 max teams 12
Registration will officially close 3 weeks (May 4th) prior to the start of the tournament, or when max teams occur.
GATE FEE: NONE
- Championship Bracket – Team trophy and T-Shirts for top two teams
- Consolation Bracket – Team trophy for first place in the consolation bracket
- Baseballs included with entry fee
- Coaches, please email roster to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 17th.
- Concessions will be available at Dwight Merkel and Franklin Park fields
All teams will be required to submit their rosters one week prior to start of the tournament. Rosters (complete with players’ full names and jersey numbers) should be emailed to email@example.com. Any changes to team roster must be submitted to the Tournament Table prior to team’s first game.
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball has partnered with Event Connect by RoomRoster for all aspects of tournament management for the Memorial Day Super Bash. The Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System is a convenient online web and mobile application built to handle registration, hotel accommodations for travel teams along with scoring and scheduling.
Upon registration, a Team Profile is created for each team in the Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System. Team Managers seeking hotel accommodations can request any hotel of their choice to book through the Team Profile. Once the hotel is contracted and ready for booking, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms.
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck at the tournament!
Click box below to register team
A printer friendly form for registration is no longer available. To register, please click the link above.