Cinco de Mayo 2019
SIYB has implemented a Stay to Play policy for all of our tournaments. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all travelling teams need to utilize official Tournament hotels available through the Event Connect by RoomRoster software. Out of town teams (teams more than 80 miles from Spokane) will be required to book through the Event Connect by RoomRoster Software.
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
- Dwight Merkel (google map) (10u, 11u, 12u, 13u)
- Franklin Park (google map) (10u, 11u, 12u, 13u)
- Chief Garry (google map) (10u)
- Clark Park (google map) (11u, 12u)
- Shadle Park High School (9u)
- Underhill Park (10u)
CLASS / TOURNAMENT RULES:
- Competitive / Open – 3 game guarantee
- Click here rules> 2019 TOURNAMENT RULES
- CLICK HERE to view our Thunder & Lightning Policy
- 9u – 46′ pitching (no mound), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 10u – 46′ pitching (no mound), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 11u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 12u – 50′ pitching, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 13u – 54′ pitching, 80′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES:
Game Balls are Provided
- 9u- $475 max teams 9
- 10u- $475 max teams 15
- 11u- $575 max teams 15
- 12u- $575 max teams 18
- 13u- $575 max teams 21
Registration will officially close 3 weeks (April 12th) prior to the start of the tournament, or when max teams occur.
GATE FEE: NONE
- Championship Bracket – Team trophy and T-Shirts for top two teams
- Consolation Bracket – Team trophy for first place in the consolation bracket
- Baseballs included with entry fee
- Coaches, please send roster to email@example.com before April 26th (include player name, jersey number, and DOB)
- Concessions will be available at Dwight Merkel and Franklin Park fields
All teams will be required to submit their rosters one week prior to start of the tournament. Rosters (complete with players’ full names and jersey numbers) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes to team roster must be submitted to the Tournament Table prior to team’s first game.
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball has partnered with Event Connect by RoomRoster for all aspects of tournament management for the Cinco de Mayo Tournament. The Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System is a convenient online web and mobile application built to handle registration, hotel accommodations for travel teams along with scoring and scheduling.
Upon registration, a Team Profile is created for each team in the Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System. Team Managers seeking hotel accommodations can request any hotel of their choice to book through the Team Profile. Once the hotel is contracted and ready for booking, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms.
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via email@example.com
Best of luck at the tournament!
Click box below to register team
A printer friendly form for registration is no longer available. To register, please click the link above.