Lilac City Spring Softball Classic
SIYS has implemented a Stay to Play policy for all of our tournaments. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all traveling teams need to utilize official Tournament hotels available through the Event Connect by RoomRoster software. Out of town teams (teams more than 80 miles from Spokane) will be required to book through the Event Connect by RoomRoster Software.
- Dates May 5th – 7th
- NO GATE FEES
- Game Balls Provided
- Shirts and Plaques for Champions (Plaques for Finalist teams)
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
CLASS / TOURNAMENT RULES:
- 3 game guarantee
- Click here rules> 2023 TOURNAMENT RULES
- CLICK HERE to view our Thunder & Lightning Policy
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES:
Game Balls are Provided
- 10u- $575
- 12u- $625
- 14u- $675
Registration will officially close 3 weeks prior (April 7th) to the start of the tournament.
GATE FEE: NONE
- Championship Bracket – Team plaque and T-Shirts for Champion, Team plaque for second place team.
- Softballs included with entry fee
- No additional tournament registration fee
- Coaches, rosters will be uploaded through Event Connect during the tournament registration process.
- Concessions will be available at Dwight Merkel, and Franklin Park.
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball and Softball has partnered with Event Connect by RoomRoster for all aspects of tournament management for the Lilac City Spring Softball Classic Tournament. The Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System is a convenient online web and mobile application built to handle registration, hotel accommodations for travel teams along with scoring and scheduling.
Upon registration, a Team Profile is created for each team in the Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System. Team Managers seeking hotel accommodations can request any hotel of their choice to book through the Team Profile. Once the hotel is contracted and ready for booking, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms.
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck at the tournament!