Wood Bat Summer Tournament
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball is offering a new tournament in 2019, the Spokane Indians Youth Baseball Wood Bat Summer Tournament! Yes, this is a Wood Bat Tournament. All players must use wood bats. There is an 8 team max in both 9u and 10u divisions. 11u, 12u, and 13u divisions will have 12 teams per division.
SIYB has implemented a Stay to Play policy for all of our tournaments. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all travelling teams need to utilize official Tournament hotels available through the Event Connect by RoomRoster software. Out of town teams (teams more than 80 miles from Spokane) will be required to book through the Event Connect by RoomRoster Software.
- July 12-14, 2019
- Click Here > Who’s Coming in 2019
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
- Franklin Park (google map) (10u, 11u, 12u, 13u)
- Chief Garry (google map) (11u)
- Plantes Ferry (10u)
- Shadle Park High School (9u)
CLASS / TOURNAMENT RULES:
- Competitive / Open – 3 game guarantee
- Click here rules> 2019 TOURNAMENT RULES
- CLICK HERE to view our Thunder & Lightning Policy
- 9u – 46′ pitching (flat ground), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 10u – 46′ pitching (flat ground), 60′ bases. NO lead offs, Big Barrel bats ok
- 11u – 50′ pitching mound, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 12u – 50′ pitching mound, 70′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
- 13u – 54′ pitching mound, 80′ bases. lead offs ok, Big Barrel bats ok
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES:
Game Balls are Provided
- 9u- $485 max teams 8
- 10u- $485 max teams 8
- 11u- $585 max teams 12
- 12u- $585 max teams 12
- 13u- $615 max teams 12
Registration will officially close 3 weeks (June 21st) prior to the start of the tournament, or when max teams occur.
GATE FEE: NONE
- Championship Bracket – Team trophy and T-Shirts for Champions. Team trophy for second place
- Baseballs included with entry fee
- Coaches, please send roster to email@example.com before July 5th (include player name, jersey number, and DOB)
- Concessions will be available at Franklin Park and Shadle Park
All teams will be required to submit their rosters one week prior to start of the tournament. Rosters (complete with players’ full names and jersey numbers) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes to team roster must be submitted to the Tournament Table prior to team’s first game.
Event Connect by RoomRoster:
Spokane Indians Youth Baseball has partnered with Event Connect by RoomRoster for all aspects of tournament management for the 2019 Wood Bat Summer Tournament. The Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System is a convenient online web and mobile application built to handle registration, hotel accommodations for travel teams along with scoring and scheduling.
Upon registration, a Team Profile is created for each team in the Event Connect by RoomRoster Event Support System. Team Managers seeking hotel accommodations can request any hotel of their choice to book through the Team Profile. Once the hotel is contracted and ready for booking, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms.
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via email@example.com
Best of luck at the tournament!
Click box below to register team
A printer friendly form for registration is no longer available. To register, please click the link above.